Its dual artistic and functional aspects make the image an enormously versatile communication tool for creating beauty, informing and transmitting knowledge. It can speak for itself or accompany the text, but in both cases, the success of the message depends on how well its code is handled.
From a photograph to an emoticon, from an illustration to a gadget, all the visual elements that make up the design have an extraordinary ability to communicate and affect the recipient’s mind. In other words, they enrich your creations whilst working as a powerful marketing tool.
In fact, aesthetics make a decisive contribution to forging your brand personality. That of your website and your social networks; that of your books, articles, presentations, storyboards, catalogues, brochures, posters, flyers and business cards; the one you communicate through your real or virtual spaces. This means that choosing the one that identifies and defines you, according to your uniqueness, your company philosophy and the content of any of your productions, is key to achieving visibility and promoting your work.
There’s no doubt that illustration plays a leading and growing role in this aesthetic identity and is driven by the use of digital technology, which provides multiple options for design, printing and dissemination. At textinnova we produce each drawing, painting or collage with technical quality and originality, so they make you stand out from the rest and position you in both the corporate and the editorial and advertising spheres. Tell us about your project, so we can assess the type that suits you the best:
- Conceptual, linked to the imagination of the illustrator, who interprets the content freely and represents it metaphorically. This genre tends to arouse great interest in the target audience, because the art of suggestion arouses their expectations.
- Literal, to describe a scene or an event, tell a story or serve as graphic support for an argument. True to its topic, whether real or fictional, it gives a version and shapes the limits of the reader’s interpretation.
- Ornamental or decorative. It enhances design and also acts as a didactic or documentary reinforcement. Whether they’re spots, details, abstract lines or capital letters, they capture attention by appealing to feelings using beauty.
- Commercial, associated with products or services that you want to promote. A good idea, creative and well developed, causes a decisive impact on the market to the extent that it makes an impression on the collective unconscious and becomes timeless.
Other visual elements
Apart from line illustration, and combinable with it, we use other highly efficient and visually effective pieces or graphic artefacts. For example:
- Photographic material, authored, genuine and professional. We’re committed to authenticity, that of our own creative professionals and that of prestigious image banks, as it reflects the spirit of your business, organisation or activity. It shows you to be credible and trustworthy, through its particular connotative language that gets your audience on board.
- Infographics, a very useful resource as a marketing strategy because of its simplicity, as it allows information to be quickly viewed and viralised. They are usually divided into graphs, maps, tables and diagrams, solutions that facilitate understanding while reinforcing your idiosyncrasies.
- Vector files, geometric drawings created using programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw or Inkscape, which achieve a high level of precision, reproduction and adaptation of the image to the needs of the design. Their obvious advantages, as far as editing is concerned, together with their numerous applications (digital painting, traditional illustration, animation, etc.), make vector graphics an attractive and practical ally.
- Typographic illustration, which offers the possibility of drawing with the letters and making calligrams, as well as producing particular effects by highlighting or creating focal points. Using subtlety or boldness, it brings a sense of dynamics and can capture sensations, emotions, vibrations that connect with your target.
Apart from the genre, style or technique that characterise the aesthetics of the publication, at textinnova we ensure that the result is uniform and consistent with its content and purpose.