At textinnova jobs we are currently working on a webinar subtitling project and are looking for subtitle translators for the following language pairs:
EN > RO, EL, IT, DE and NL.
The webinars deal with medical topics, so we are looking for translators and subtitlers in this field.
We are already working on the first of the videos. Over the next few months we will have new videos of the same webinar series.
Webinars are held in English and English subtitles are available. Translators collaborating on the project will receive the English subtitles and should translate them into the target language.
Description of the job offer
- Services required: translation of subtitles of a webinar on a medical topic
- Languages: EN -> RO, EL, IT, DE, NL
- Deadline: 22 April 2022, 9.00 a.m. CEST
- Volume: 1554 words
- On-site or off-site mode: off-site
- Expertise: medical
- Specific fields: any medical specialization, mainly respiratory medicine
- Professional qualifications: translation qualification; any professional accreditation from relevant institutions, colleges and professional associations
- Software: SDL Trados Studio or software compatible with Studio packages; Aegisub or other subtitling software
- Location: no specific requirements
- Native language: the translator must be a native speaker in the target language
- Other requirements: three years of professional translation and subtitling experience
- Employment status: self-employed worker
textinnova is a young project, but it is based on the long career of its professionals.
Translation and subtitling are two of the main business areas of the company, while we also provide other services.
At textinnova we value excellence and outstanding quality. That is why we like to work with the best professionals. And, likewise, we comply with the highest standards of corporate responsibility.
Would you like to take part in this project? Send us your application!